549531965

♪ 小提琴版《Hey Jude》: 青春,反叛与经典

            点上方蓝色字体一键关注       书画 | 收藏 | 人文 | 欣赏 |  茶道 | 香道 | 花艺 | 养生 



著名英国摇滚乐队“The Beatles(披头士乐队)1968年发表的《Hey Jude(嘿朱迪)》连续9周位居美国公告牌榜首。披头士乐队成员保罗·麦卡特尼,为安慰约翰·列侬与前妻辛西娅所生五岁儿子写下《嘿朱迪》。


古典与流行跨界小提琴家David Garrett(大卫·葛瑞特)改编演奏的《嘿朱迪》。




Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.
嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些
Remember to let her into your heart,
记住要永远爱她
Then you can start to make it better.
开始新的生活
Hey Jude, don''''t be afraid.
嘿 Jude 不要担心
You were made to go out and get her.
去追她,留下她
The minute you let her under your skin,
拥抱她的时候
Then you begin to make it better.
将开始新的生活



And anytime you feel the pain,
无论何时,当你感到痛苦的时候
hey Jude, refrain,
嘿 Jude 放松一下自己
Don''t carry the world upon your shoulders.
不要去担负太多自己能力以外的事
For well you know that it''''s a fool who plays it cool
要知道扮酷 是很愚蠢的
By making his world a little colder.
生活中总是会有不如意的时候



Hey Jude, don''t let me down.
Hey Jude 不要让我伤心
You have found her, now go and get her.
如果你找到你所爱的人,去爱她吧
Remember to let her into your heart,
记住要永远爱她
Then you can start to make it better.
生活会更美好



So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,
嘿 Jude 时光如此飞逝 不要耽搁
You''re waiting for someone to perform with.
不要总是期望依赖旁人
And don''t you know that it''s just you, hey Jude, you''ll do,
你知道吗!你自己可以的,嘿Jude,去完成吧
The movement you need is on your shoulder.
明白 自己要走自己的路



Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.
嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些
Remember to let her under your skin,
记住要永远爱她
Then you''ll begin to make it
然后开始新的生活



Better better better better better better, Oh.
会更美好 会更幸福
Na na na, na na na na, na na na


文字图片由「云上文化」编辑

转载请注明来源:云上文化「ID:yunshangshuhua」

投稿/咨询/交流   商务微信:549531965


阅读原文:https://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_13c87c0610102wqz3.html

评论